- Shree jagannatha Sanskruti Parisad since its formation in May 2008 has been organising monthly Shree Jagannatha Kathamruta (Discourse) every month in any Sri Jagannatha Temple/Matha premises located in Bhubaneswar City Of late it is being organised on 1st sunday of the calender Month. The Kathamruta begins with Bhajan for an hour by eminent singers of the state. Then Prabachan (Discourse) Kathamruta is given by Pundits well versed with Shree Jagannatha culture. It continues for more than one hour . At the end all devotees who assemble in the Kathamruta are served with Prasad (Food).
- The organisation formed with 10 members during the year 2008 undertook its activities from May 2008. Monthly Kathamruta attracted more people towards Shree Jagannatha cultures & presently the membership has gone more than 1000.
- Shree Divya Singh Dev Gajapati ,the King of Puri was chief guest during the year 2010 when the Kathamruta was organised in Lingaraj temple on 26.01.2010 . There he gave his idea of the Shree Jagannath Pancha Ratra . Since then the members of our organisation tried their best to implement it, Various meetings with Gajapati and Temple administration of Shree Jagannatha temple, Puri took place. At last Pancha Ratra was organised at Saradhabali of Puri during 9-14 feb 2012. About 50 volunteers of our organisation stayed for about 5-6 days in Puri to look after 1500 delegates ,who came from both inside and outside Odisha including three delegates from Bangladesh and three delegates from USA.
- The organisation is promoting Shree Jagannatha Pancha Ratra across the country & plan to unify all such temples with Shree Mandir of Puri. Its President could motivate Managing Committee members of Shree Jagannath Temples in Delhi & nearby areas and also Kolkata to sit once in a month to share their views.
- The President & other members are motivating temples to hold meeting district wise and share their views.
- This organisation has started publishing a monthly colorful news letter titled with Shree Mandir,Shreekhetra and Shree Jagannatha Sanskruti Samachar in odia august 2012 and its Hindi version since.
- It is also organizing District wise conference of Shree Jagannatha Temple Representatives and forming 'Shree Jagannath Chetana Seva Samiti' in each district.
- It is preparing ground work for organizing Shree Jagannatha Temple 'Aika Sameelen'.
- It is also constutius Shree Jagannatha Chetana Kendra to popularise the Skand Purana-Utkal Khanda-Sri Purusottam Khetra Mahatmya.
- it is organising meeting in Leela khetra in order to motivate people for promotion of these places.
- It has organised Shree Jagannatha Mahotsav during February 2009-14 at Sivananda Centenary Boy's High School,Khandagiri,Bhubaneswar.There were Exhibition of 56 kinds of Bhog offered everyday,Nabakalebar,Adhyatmika,Pustak Mela.
Besides Jagannatha Pancharatra was organised 20 Basers of Lord Jagannath were exhibited there.The festival was unique one.It attracted more than 1 Lakh devotees during 6 days period.Shree Divya Singh Dev,Gajapati,Puri attended the Programme every evening.Besides Jagad Guru Swami Nischalananda Saraswati of Gobardhana Pitha
inaugurated the Programme.There were like other guest like Ministers,Editors of different Papers.
- It also motivated and guided the Shree Jagannatha Chetana Samittee.
- Through its guidance Shree Jagannatha Chetana Seva Sammittee of Bhadrak put organise Shree Jagannatha Pancharatra & Shree Jagannatha Temples Aika Sammilani during 2014 at Bhadrak.
- Shree Jagannatha Chetana Seva Sammittee of Jajpur put organise Shree Jagannatha Pancharatra at Jajpur during 2015
- Villagers of() Biridi Block,Jagatsinghpur could organise Shree Jagannatha Mahotsav in association with Shree Jagannatha Sanskruti Parishad during 2016.